Since our founding, over 130 years ago, STEINERT has been a pioneer in mechanical mining separation and processing, e.g. ore sorting equipment. As a leading global manufacturer of advanced sorting and magnet-based systems, we are continually developing new high-tech solutions to meet the challenges of our customers: when it is necessary to protect equipment from tramp iron in material recovery facilities or to process iron ore efficiently, we offer tailor-made magnet systems.
Our sorting equipment or mineral processing equipment, specially developed for mining applications, enables processes to be better controlled, and through ore sorting even ores that were previously not economically viable, can be efficiently and profitably processed.
From traditional and trusted magnetic separation equipment, right through to innovative sensor sorting technologies, we help our customers achieve their goals with sustainable solutions.
The STEINERT KSS FLI XT is a combination of:
F = colour detection
L = laser (3D detection)
I = inductive sensor
XT = x-ray transmission
• Additional evaluation of object characteristics in density sorting
• Increase in sorting depth
• Solution of different sorting tasks by an all-in-one machine
• Can be used in online or batch mode
Systems are operated around the world using the STEINERT HGS in salt treatment plants, the construction industry and for other industrial minerals. The main areas of application for this magnetic separator is the dry processing of mineral raw materials like sand, ore, coal, salt, rare earth elements, ceramic raw materials.
• HGS = high gradient magnetic separator
• Separation of weakly magnetic materials
• Ideal for fine grain range from 0.2 to 2 mm
• Working widths: 500 mm, 1,000 mm, 1,500 mm
STEINERT UME electromagnetic overhead suspension magnets are characterised by their extremely strong and far-reaching magnetic fields.
STEINERT UME units are available in working widths from 75 cm to 180 cm and subject to model also as an ATEX version.
• UME = electromagnetic overhead suspension magnet
• Extensive magnetic field for extraction operation
• Without oil filling with passive or active air cooling
• Working widths of 750 – 1,800 mm